No Credit Check Loan Xpress
- Fixed rate of 28.00% APR.
- Loans up to $500, terms up to 3 months.
- No Credit Inquiry
- Applicant must have an active membership* for at least thirty (30) days.
- Applicant must have a perpetual recurring automatic deposit** of at least $200 per month with Xplore FCU. The direct deposit / automatic deposit must be in the name of the primary account holder.
- Bankruptcies must be discharged for at least two (2) years.
All accounts and loans must be in good standing for six (6) months. No NSFs (Courtesy Pay acceptable). No delinquent loans.***
- All No Credit Check Loan (NCCL) payments must be set on immediate payroll.
- Any existing NCCL/NCCL+ must complete four (4) full monthly payments before a refinance is available.
- May not originate more than an aggregate of two (2) loans to a member within the last six (6) months.
- Must settle any existing NCCL with the proceeds from the new loan. Must settle any existing NCCL+ or NCCLX prior to originating a new loan.
A $20.00 application fee will be debited from applicant’s account prior to loan being processed.
APR = annual percentage rate. Loans from $500 to $1,000 with term up to 12 months. Two (2) No Credit Check/No Credit Check Plus loans allowed per calendar year. Four (4) full monthly payments must be made before applying for the next No Credit Check Loan. Must settle any existing NCCL with the proceeds from the new loan. Existing NCCL+ must be settled in full prior to origination the new NCCL+. *Active checking defined as a minimum of one (1) transaction per month. **Mobile deposits and Unemployment direct deposits do not meet direct deposit requirements. Perpetual recurring deposits are defined as income that is automatically deposited into your account at regularly scheduled intervals (i.e. weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly). ***Delinquent loan defined as 30 days or greater past the scheduled payment date. A non-refundable $20.00 loan application fee is required and will be deducted from your Xplore Federal Credit Union Checking or Savings account. Federally insured by the NCUA. Payment example: Approximately $180.64/month for every $1,000 borrowed at 28.00% APR for 6 months.