Fixed Rate Conventional Mortgages
Let us help you finance your Louisiana dream home — at a competitive rate.
A fixed-rate mortgage comes with an interest rate that will not change for the life of your loan, making it an attractive option for you if you plan to stay in your home for several years.
A fixed-rate mortgage also allows you to budget more easily with predictable monthly principal and interest payments, and offers protection from rising interest rates for the life of the loan; no matter how high interest rates go.
- Can be used to purchase or refinance a single-family home, Double, Tri-Plex, Four-Plex, Townhome or Condo. This property can be your primary residence, second home or investment property.
- A cash-out refinance loan allows you to access the cash you have accumulated in your home’s value to tackle your goals like home improvement, debt consolidation, or investment opportunities.
- Available in a variety of loan term options, customized to your unique situation.
- Financing available up to 95% Loan-to-Value, depending on the type of transaction, property type, qualifying credit score, and property occupancy.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) may be required on loans where the amount financed is greater than 80% of the home’s value.
- Quick, local decision-making and processing.
- Interest on a home equity loan may be tax deductible.*
$395 Maximum Closing Costs**
Xplore knows fees and closing costs are just as important as your home loan’s interest rates. For Louisiana residents, if you are looking to refinance or use your home’s equity, we have an option for you! We offer 1st and 2nd mortgages on your primary residence.
($395 Maximum Closing Costs apply to Loans up to $100,000)
Contact the Mortgage Department
- [email protected]
- phone 1: 504.526.2547
- phone 2: 504.526.2546
- fax: 504.526.2576
*Contact a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
**Certain restrictions apply. Approval based on creditworthiness. The $395 1st and 2nd Low Closing Cost Loans is available on primary residence properties located in Louisiana up to $100,000. The $325 City of New Orleans tax is not considered a closing cost.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.