Convenient loan payment options for any situation.
Xplore offers several different options to make your loan payment experience as effortless as possible. Check out all of our payment options below:
- ONLINE: Easily make a payment online now.
- IN PERSON: During business hours, visit one of branches or any participating CO-OP Shared Branch location to make an in-person payment. After hours, there is a night deposit box at our 5500 Veterans Branch.
- AUTOPAY: set up an automatic draft from your Xplore checking account with an Xplore Member Service Representative or through your online banking account.
- BILL PAY: If you are paying from another financial institution, you can set Xplore FCU as the merchant/payee through your financial institution's bill pay service. Contact an Xplore Representative if you need assistance.
- ONLINE ONE TIME/ RECURRING PAYMENT: make a one-time online payment using your debit or credit card.*
- MAIL: print loan payment coupons (PDF) and mail to our Main Branch at 5500 Veterans Blvd. Ste 100 Metairie LA. 70003
- PHONE: You can make a payment by phone by reaching out to our call center at 888-U-XPLORE (888-897-5673)* during business hours.
NOTE: There is a convenience fee for each online and phone payment made from financial institutions other than Xplore Federal Credit Union. Master Card and Discover are the only credit cards accepted. Please refer to our schedule of fees for further details.
A Skip-a-Pay allows Xplore to offer you the opportunity to skip a payment on your consumer loan to help free up cash, plan a vacation, or cover unexpected expenses. As long as you have a qualified loan** you can skip a payment today!
- Take a break from your loan payments
- Available on most loans
- Skip-a-Pay is not allowed on mortgage, credit card, or line of credit payments
How to Apply:
Submit your request from within online banking under Secure Forms, start a video call, or call (888) U.XPLORE (888-897-5673) to speak with a representative.
**Qualified Loan—must be a member in good standing* and all loans (individual, joint or co-borrower) are current** as of the receipt date and no delinquency*** within the past 6 months to participate in the Xplore FCU Skip a Payment Program. This program is not available on new or recently granted loans until 6 months of payments have been received. Real estate loans, credit cards and lines of credit are excluded from this offer. Secured loans (autos) are allowed 1 skip a payment per calendar year. Signature loans are allowed 2 non-consecutive skip a payments per calendar year. Xplore FCU will extend the final loan payment on the loan selected by one month. The interest on the loan will continue to accrue during the month the payment is skipped. By skipping a payment, the original term of the loan is extended. Any payment made through payroll deduction or automatic transfer will remain in the member’s account from which the payment is normally allocated. The $29.95 processing fee per loan will be deducted from the account the member selects upon receipt of the completed form. If the $29.95 is not available when the request to skip a payment form is received, the payment will not be skipped and the request will be null and void. The request form will then have to be resubmitted when the funds are available before the skip a payment will be placed. *Good Standing—defined as no overdrawn share/checking accounts. **Current—defined as less than 10 days past the scheduled payment date. ***Delinquent—defined as 60 days or greater past the scheduled payment date.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.