Handle your money with even more convenience — check out these handy services and tools.
Wire Transfers are a convenient way to electronically transfer funds to other financial institutions. Domestic wires are generally received the same day if requested before 2:30pm CST. International wires usually take 2-3 days depending on the destination.
You can make deposits and loan payments 24 hours a day at our 5500 Veterans location. Deposits made after 3:00pm CST on any normal business day will be posted the next business day.
Build your balance — automatically. Have all or part of your check deposited to your account balance every month. Contact us to add this convenience today.
- Bank-by-phone system
- Transfer within your member number
- Make payments to your Xplore loans, including mortgages
- Check balances
- And more!
See our New User Tips (PDF).
To use SHELLY, you have 3 options to call:
1.) (504) 728-0191
2.) (800) 500-4214
3.) (888) U.XPLORE (888-897-5673) - Option 3
A Few Important Notes for Shelly Users:
- Enter the # sign after every function.
- To cancel a transaction, simply key the asterisk (*), and follow with the # sign.
- SHELLY only produces receipts for check withdrawals. For your complete transaction record, refer to your Xplore statement.
- Visa credit card payoffs cannot be performed on SHELLY so please call a Member Service Representative at 888.U.XPLORE (888.897.5673)
Visa Gift Cards are available at all locations in amounts ranging from $10 to $1,000.
MoneyGram Money Orders are available in any amount up to $1,000.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.