No Credit Check Loans Plus
Borrow up to $2,000 — and get your funds in under an hour.
- Fast financing with NO CREDIT CHECK!
- Fixed rates of 28.00% APR*
- Borrow up to $2,000
- Terms up to 12 months
- Get your cash in under 1 hour!
- No prepayment penalties
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
How to Qualify
- Applicant must have an active checking* for at least one (1) month.
- Applicant must have an automatic deposit** of at least $200 per month for a minimum of two (2) consecutive months with Xplore FCU. The direct deposit / automatic deposit must be in the name of the primary account holder.
- No active Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
- All accounts and loans must be in good standing for up to six (6) months. No delinquent loans.***
- All No Credit Check Loan Plus (NCCL+) payments must be set on immediate payroll.
- Any existing NCCL/ NCCL+ must complete four (4) full monthly payments before a refinance is available.
- Must settle any existing NCCL/ NCCL+ with the proceeds from the new loan.
A $20.00 application fee will be debited from member’s account prior to loan being processed.
*APR = annual percentage rate. Loans from $500 to $2,000 with term up to 12 months. Two (2) No Credit Check Plus loans allowed per calendar year. Four (4) full monthly payments must be made before applying for the next No Credit Check Loan. *Active checking defined as a minimum of one (1) transaction per month.
**Mobile deposits and Unemployment direct deposits do not meet direct deposit requirements.
***Delinquent loan defined as 30 days or greater past the scheduled payment date. A non-refundable $20.00 loan application fee is required and will be deducted from your Xplore Federal Credit Union Checking or Savings account. Federally insured by the NCUA. Payment example: Approximately $96.48/month for every $1,000 borrowed at 28.00% APR for 12 months.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.