Higher Education Loans
Let us help you with the cost of higher education with financing that’s tailored to you to help you find educational success.
Xplore has partnered wih CURevl Education Finance to offer in-school undergraduate and graduate loan financing for students.
Xplore Ways to Save:
- Undergraduate and Graduate in-school loan program
- Loan amounts from $3,000 to $150,000 covering the full cost of attendance certified by your school
- Repayment terms up to 15 years
- No prepayment penalties
- Six months grace period to allow time to find employment
- Online application and friendly service start to finish
- Variable rates from 3.75% to 8.00%
- Fixed rates from 4.15% to 9.15%
- 0.25% discount for ACH payments
- Co-signer release after 36 on-time payments
- Community Based: Not-for-profit full service financial institution located in Louisiana, helping our members achieve financial success across the nation.
- Xplore Education: free website with a wealth of financial education resources, including calculators, articles, courses, and virtual coaches to help you plan your financial future.
- Free Accounts: Members receive a free share savings and debit account with competitive rates. Start saving for your future goals today.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Actual rate may vary based on credit score, discounts and/or surcharges, loan term and loan-to-value. Term of loan may vary based on amount financed. Approval and terms are based on member's credit and ability to repay. The rate may vary depending on each individual's credit history and underwriting factors. Certain restrictions apply. Rate will not fall below 5.99% APR. All Credit Union loan programs, rates, terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Payment example: Approximately $86.08/month for every $1,000 borrowed at 5.99% APR for 12 months.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.