Explore ways to save. It’s always a good idea.
- Establishes your membership with the credit union
- Competitive dividends on balances of $200 or more
- Free eServices, including mobile banking
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Free eServices, including video banking and mobile banking
- Set aside little by little, year-round for holiday-related expenses
- Competitive dividends on entire balance
- Avoid holiday-induced debt and stress
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings*
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Competitive dividends above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
The 50/30/20 Rule is a guideline developed by U.S. Senator and bankruptcy law expert, Elizabeth Warren. The rule states that your after-tax income should be divided as follows: 50% to needs, 30% to wants, and 20% to long-term savings. This calculator will show you exactly how much of your income you should dedicate to each category if you follow this guideline—just enter your monthly income after taxes.
Access more Savings resources on our Xplore Education financial literacy website.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.