Home Equity Loans
Don’t let your home hold out on you — turn that hard-earned equity into cold, hard cash.
$395 Maximum Closing Costs**
Xplore knows fees and closing costs are just as important as your home loan’s interest rates. For Louisiana residents, if you are looking to refinance or use your home’s equity, we have an option for you! We offer 1st and 2nd mortgages on your primary residence.
($395 Maximum Closing Costs apply to Loans up to $100,000)
A fixed-rate Home Equity Loan, also referred to as a second mortgage, lets you borrow a fixed amount, secured by the equity in your home, and receive your money in one lump sum. This option will give you a fixed principal and interest payment over the life of the loan. It also allows you to budget more easily with predictable monthly principal and interest payments, and offers protection from rising interest rates for the life of the loan; no matter how high interest rates go.
Convert the equity in your home into cash you can use for:
- Debt consolidation
- Home remodel projects
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- And much more
Available on owner occupied Single-Family home, Double, Tri-Plex, or Four-Plex.**
- Fixed rate, fixed term, and fixed monthly payments.
- Available in a variety of loan terms up to 15 years.
- Financing available up to 95% Loan-to-Value, depending on the type of transaction, property type, qualifying credit score, and property occupancy.
- $395 Closing Costs Option available for loans less than $100,000.**
- Quick, local decision-making and processing.
- Since a home equity loan is a secured debt, the average interest rate is typically lower than what you'll pay on an average credit card or other form of unsecured debt; and,
- Interest on a home equity loan may be tax deductible.*
Contact the Mortgage Department
- [email protected]
- phone 1: 504.526.2547
- phone 2: 504.526.2546
- fax: 504.526.2576
*Contact a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
**Certain restrictions apply. Approval based on creditworthiness. The $395 1st and 2nd Low Closing Cost Loans is available on primary residence properties located in Louisiana up to $100,000. The $325 City of New Orleans tax is not considered a closing cost.
Xplore Federal Credit Union, New Orleans, LA. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government - National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. Xplore Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity housing lender.
We may provide links to third party sites, independent from Xplore Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. Xplore Federal Credit Union does not manage the operation or content of the website you are about to enter. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Xplore Federal Credit Union.